Tuesday, January 10, 2006
What a HAPPY Birthday!!
Wow...what a wonderful birthday present! On January 10, 2006, TODAY, my twenty-seventh birthday, Chris and I received news that we have been accepted as adoptive parents! I love that part in the adoption contract that says "Chris and Holly Powell, hereby referred to as 'Parents...'" What a rush! The second hurdle is now completed. After this, we will move into what the adoption world fondly refers to as the "paper pregnancy." Did I mention that Chris is still uncomfortable every time I park in the Expectant Mother parking spaces?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday, Holly! And congratulations to you and Chris...and Isabella. You will be fantastic parents, and Isabella is incredibly blessed to join your family. I (we) look forward to hearing more about you guys as the years pass. We also hope to see you guys. If you ever visit NYC or anywhere northeast, give us a hollar. :o)
Post a Comment