Thursday, April 06, 2006

Good News!


GREAT NEWS! Holly and I received an email from the agency in South Alabama today. Our final clearances for the homestudy have now come through! We are officially ready to begin our in home visits! We have been assigned a social worker in the Huntsville area and will be in contact with her as soon as our paper work gets to her.

In other news...I will post a follow-up in the next days but we are gearing up for our big yard sale this Saturday. I will give more information on this as soon as we get through the big day. Let me say before I go, however, that SO MANY people have come forward to help us out on this. This includes both those that have donated for the sale as well as those that have volunteered to help with the sale. I will give more details about the yard sale as soon as things calm down a little bit. THANK YOU to all who have helped us bring our little girl home!

Shalom.

No comments: