I posted an entry some time ago that gave a call for help with some Isabella music. I look forward to the day when I can dance around the room with my little Guatemalan sweet heart. In an effort to help me get ready for that day, I have been on a search for the right "dance with daddy's little girl" music. So far I have found a lot of Counting Crows and some Norah Jones that would do the trick. Right now, however, I am fired up about the Jack Johnson soundtrack for the movie Curious George. Jack Johnson is the man, and thus, it is with great pleasure that I share this "dancing with daddy's little girl" song with you. So please, as you listen, picture me twirling around the room with a little five pound new born cuddled close to my chest. In doing so, I pray that you find a way to dance with those closest to you as well!
Shalom,
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment