Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Latest Update

Well, here's the latest update on fundraising: We have wrapped up the Crystal and Jewelry Sale money by receiving the last $45. Thanks to EVERYBODY who participated!!! Your donations will go a long way!

In addition, my Aunt Connie is selling quilt raffle tickets "right and left!" On Sunday she handed over $145 in raffle ticket sales. She works at Frito Lay in Pulaski, TN; apparently her co-workers have gone out of their way to show support by purchasing tickets! Aunt Connie has always been very supportive of Chris and me--we are not surprised that she has come through for us yet again! She and my mom are a lot alike!

Holly

2 comments:

Randomly Royce said...

I haven't kept up with this blog but I would like to know if you are registered somewhere. I would like to buy your daughter something for when she arrives.

Chris and Holly said...

Royce,

sorry for the delay. Thanks for your comment! We are not registered anywhere yet. We will probably do so, but are waiting until her arrival date gets a little more specific. I hope that all is well up in Cleveland!

Shalom